1.1 Before you start this course, there are few things you should keep in mind...
Welcome to the "Step by Step Introduction to SubD in Rhino 7" course! In this course, we will take you through the basics of SubD modeling in Rhino 7, step by step. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user looking to enhance your skills, this course is designed to help you master the fundamentals of SubD modeling in Rhino 7.
Before we dive into the content, it's important to note a couple of things. First, you can watch up to chapter 3 of the course without registering. However, if you decide to register at the end of chapter 3, you will have to start from the beginning again. This ensures that everyone has access to the same learning materials and can progress at the same pace. Second, to move on to the next lesson, you need to complete at least 90% of each lesson. This requirement ensures that you grasp the core concepts and are ready to build upon them in the subsequent lessons.
Throughout the course, we will use a formal tone to provide you with clear and concise instructions. We understand that SubD modeling can be challenging, so our goal is to make the learning process as engaging and informative as possible. We will explain each concept thoroughly and provide examples and visual aids to illustrate key points. By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation in SubD modeling and be able to create complex organic shapes with ease in Rhino 7.
We are excited you have enrolled in this course. Here are a few recommendations before you start your course to ensure it runs smoothly:
- Review the course in the order your instructor has established.
- Option to pause or play at any time, plus rewind or fast forward by 10 seconds at any moment.
- Control the volume from your computer or within the video platform.
- Fast forward or rewind as many times as necessary.
- Option for subtitles (on the bottom right-hand side). You can choose from the languages we've provided and control the size, color, etc.
- Take notes (options on the bottom right-hand side).
- Control the video quality and the playback speed. You can make the video the instructor's voice go much faster, or slower (on the bottom right-hand side).
- You can have a small screen if you are reviewing the videos and working simultaneously, or you can go full screen (on the bottom right-hand side).
- You have two buttons (on the top right-hand side) to go to the previous lesson or complete and advance to the next lesson.
NOTE: It's important to complete at least 90% of each video in order to be able to click on the “Complete and Continue” button to progress to the next lesson.
- We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser.
Enjoy the course!